Libertarians stand for:
- free markets
- civil liberties
- more freedom
- less government
- no bailouts
- no Patriot Act
- no war on drugs
- follow the Constitution
- bring our troops home
- get the government out of our wallets and bedrooms
Are you tired of politicians trying to scare you to death with terrorism and restroom hysteria?
BE BOLD. JOIN TODAY!
About the Libertarian Party:
- We are America’s third-largest political party.
- Many Libertarians serve in elected office and directly implement Libertarian policies.
- We have affiliates in all 50 states.
- We run hundreds of candidates for all political offices from President down to U.S. Congress and city councils.
Here’s how the Libertarian Party makes a difference:
- Win or lose, every vote for a Libertarian makes a difference.
- We think past the current election and vote to send a clear signal that we want freedom!
- You can be another voice in the crowd, or you can amplify your voice a thousand times by running for office as a Libertarian candidate.
- Libertarian leaders and candidates get tons of free coverage on TV, radio, in newspapers, and online, just by showing up!
- Libertarians deliver a big bang for the buck!
Are You MAYBE a Libertarian?
Lately it seems that people are becoming politically homeless as they become disillusioned with their old party and aren't certain why.
On reason is that we use a broken model of left (liberal) or right (conservative) - only two directions and only two parties (or so people think). For years, politics has been represented as a choice between left (or liberal) and right (or conservative). Growing numbers of thinkers agree this is far too narrow a view—and excludes millions of people.
Click below to take the worlds smallest political quiz and get a much more accurate representation of the true, diverse political world - and where your political home might be.